Plastic Tanks are:
- Maintenance free - no painting is necessary
- Manufactured from top quality medium density polyethelene
- Half the weight of an old-fashioned metal tank, so are more easily handled
- Suitable for installing at ground level, for they never rot or rust
- Plastic Tanks are now the standard material as many years of use have proven their quality and strength.
- Plastic tanks are manufactured in both single skin and bunded double skin designs. All are ideal for Domesic, Agricultural and Commercial use where there is a risk of spillage.
Tanks are suitable for the Storage of Heating Fuel Oils, Diesel and Water. Some Chemicals are also suitable for storage in Plastic tanks depending on their component structure.
Steel Tanks are:
still available, widely used for bulk fuel storage and are custom made to suit your specifications, contact our team directly with details of your particular requirements, we are happy to give FREE advice.
For information about oil storage tank regulations, click here